1. Did you realize that you had this constant dialogue going on inside your head before reading this chapter? Were you able to step back and view it objectively? Did your mind try to argue with your or tell you how silly this was?
2. Did you notice if this voice was a voice of positive reinforcement to the world around you or was it a nagging and judgmental voice? How did it feel to become aware of this voice?
3. Did you have an aha moment when he said that “Eventually you will see that the real cause of problems is not life itself. It’s the commotion the mind makes about life that really causes problems.” Doesn’t this make sense?
4. I constantly am discussing the idea of personal perceptions. I think he does a fabulous job of expressing how and why we all get stuck in our ideas of what is right or wrong and I will take it a step further to say that all your past experiences have helped to create the narration of this voice inside your head. How does that feel and are you able to see that this plays a role your outer and inner world?
5. In only 7 pages of reading, can you see how shifting this book will be?
Please play with these questions, add commentary and lets all get involved with what we got from the chapter and share with each other. I will respond and I hope that you will all be interactive as well! So looking forward to how this manifests!